Subject: CCP Ministerial - Updated logistics Note / Reminders / List of HoD / VIP lunch agenda
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:30:53 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the final update to the logistics note
is available in both English and French to assist your delegation in
preparing for the upcoming CCP Ministerial on October 8-9 [EN
<https://one.oecd.org/document/DSTI/CP(2024)13/REV1/en/pdf>  version
<https://one.oecd.org/document/DSTI/CP(2024)13/REV1/fr/pdf> / FR version].
The documents are also attached to this email.

This document contains important updates regarding:

*	New deadline for actionable items
*	Revised timing of the draft agenda
*	Room access details for each session
*	Catering arrangements
*	Communications

In addition, we are sharing the draft agenda for the VIP lunch on October
8, prepared by hosts BIAC and CI.

We would like to remind you of the
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/registration/ccp-
ministerial-meeting-registration> registration deadline on September 30 at
noon (Paris time).

We plan to update the Who’s Who page on the Ministerial website this week,
so we kindly request that you register your Heads of Delegation by the end
of this week, if possible. This will also help us identify any dietary
restrictions for HoD events well in advance.

If your delegation includes two Heads of Delegation, please ensure that
both are registered accordingly. However, please note that due to limited
capacity, each thematic session (1-5), as well as the VIP lunch,
Ministerial Dinner (October 08), and Ministerial Lunch (October 09), can
accommodate only one Head of Delegation at the table.

We also take this opportunity to remind delegations of the VIP access form
for the official greeting at the OECD Chateau. Please ensure that these
details are communicated to the Secretariat by the deadline to ensure OECD
Security, and Protocol teams anticipate your delegations' arrival. Please
see both annex B and C attached for your convinence.

Please also note that the badge package for each delegation is on October
7 from 14:00 – 18:00. We appreciate the advance indication of the point of
contact collecting the badges for your delegation ahead of time. For
invited non-member delegations, this is particularly important as we need
to register colleagues for access to the OECD premises to collect badges
ahead of time.

A graphically designed version of the issues notes will be posted on the
Ministerial website very shortly, and the ONE link will be circulated as
soon as it becomes available.

Lastly, please find the latest Heads of Delegation list. The full List of
Participants will be available on EMS on October 2.

We remain at your disposal should you have any other enquiries.

Kind regards,

The CCP Ministerial team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint